How many times have you had perfectly good clothes ruined by stains? Or avoided buying white clothes and linens because stains are just too hard to remove? Well, no more. Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. Your favourite blouse, your grandmother’s lace tablecloth, your child’s car seat, even your walls and carpets – all of them can be treated with All Natural Stain Remover.
Ordinary stain removers contain chemical detergents, but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover is real soap. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural eucalyptus and the deodorizing power of litsea. Will not discolour clothes or fabrics. Best of all, it works.
Note If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. it should start to fade and fade until you get it out.
Tips and Tricks
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load.
- Works Great with Soap Nuts
- Clean your shoes or remove the ink of your leather jacket or purse.
- Melt in hot water and spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime.
- Removes mold from surfaces especially in your fridge.
- Always best to use with HOT water
All-natural, biodegradable ingredients: coconut oil, vegetable soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential oil, lye, water and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural lemon and the deodorizing power of litsea. Will not discolour clothes or fabrics.