We Buy Antique/Vintage
We only buy antiques outright, we don't take items on consignment.
How It Works:
Email us photos of the items you wish to sell, along with your phone number.
Please include the following information (if applicable):
- - Dimensions
- - Number of pieces
- - Condition
- - location-for larger items
- - The price you are looking to receive, etc..
Please note, we can not always offer a quote by email, but will be able to let you know if we are interested or not.
What We Buy
- All types of antique lighting-chandeliers, lamps, wall sconces, oil lamps, etc.
- Most antique furniture-in good condition
- Framed Art & Prints, Needlepoints
- Antique signs and advertising
- Select Industrial items
- Some Store fixtures
- Brass or Bronze Decor
- Antique items including:
- Candlesticks, Frams, Typewriters, Trinket Dishes, Wooden Decor , Vases, Old Wooden Spools, Mixing Spoons, Kitchen Tools, Pottery, Crocks, Racks, Books, all kinds of boxes and crates, wagons, baskets, tin buckets, room dividers, clocks, fire screens, crocks, sewing cabinets, hat boxesetc.
- Vintage/Antique Farmhouse items
- Unusual antique items-the stranger the better
- Potentially Architectural items: stained glass windows, fireplace mantles, iron grates, iron fencing, iron gates, corbels, shutters, hardware, mailboxes, etc.
- Antique toys
- Antique outdoor items-urns, benches, plant stands, cast iron pieces, etc.
- Vintage Clothing, coats
- Vintage Hats and accessories
What We, Typically, Don’t Buy
- Dining Room Sets
- China Sets
- Sewing Machines
- Porcelain Dolls