- 100% bamboo handle
- BPA-free DuPont nylon bristles
- Wrapped in a 100% biodegradable/compostable cello made from wood and cotton pulp
- 100% biodegradable/compostable packaging
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Last as long as conventional toothbrushes (3+ months)
- Vegan + Cruelty Free
- Made in Canada
Proper disposal: pull out the nylon bristles with tweezers and add the nylon fibres into your garbage. The toothbrush handle can be put into your backyard compost or into yard waste.
Extend the life of your toothbrush even after it's done with your teeth! Use to clean areas that big brushes won't reach (grout, tile, around your kitchen sink, etc). Get creative and use the wood in different places around your home (little garden stakes!).