Once you've finished writing with these pencils, plant them to grow fragrant herbs, flowers, or cherry tomatoes!
Pencils come in 5 varieties of plantable seeds: basil, cherry tomatoes, sage, forget me nots, and sunflowers
How to plant pencils:
1. Use a pot with a drainage hole in the bottom. Place it on a saucer and fill with good potting soil.
2. Water the soil so it’s moist but not soggy.
3. Plant the pencil at an angle and not too deep. The soil should just cover the seed capsule.
4. Place the pot in natural light but avoid direct sunlight. A temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal.
5. Water regularly in the saucer. The first shoots should appear between one and four weeks late