One easy way to reduce plastic around the house is by refilling liquid soap dispensers instead of buying new plastic bottles each time. This soap pump is made to fit onto regular mouth glass jars like those from Mason, Ball, or even the ones pasta sauce comes in!
Simply fill your glass jar with liquid soap at the bulk stores near you and seal with a regular airtight lid for transport. Then when you get home, screw on this pump lid for zero waste soap dispensing. Made with high quality stainless steel so that it won't rust.
To assemble the pump, place the pump piece on top of the flat lid then place the plastic connector under the lid and screw it into the top dispensing piece to pinch the lid between the two connecting screw pieces.
- Includes one soap pump with Stainless Steel Lid and Stainless Steel Jar Band - easy assembly - instructions included!
- *Jar Not Included - Fits any regular mouth AKA small mouth canning jar*
- 304 Stainless Steel components prevent rust and corrosion!
- Includes plastic tube which can be cut to size to fit pint and quart jars.
- Works great with liquid soap, lotion, and more*
Don't be fooled by low-quality competitor products, which are made with inferior grade metal, or lower quality stainless steel, which can rust or degrade quickly. This soap dispenser is made with a thick 304 stainless steel top and jar band by EcoJarz, which resist rust and corrosion.