When used as a kitchen spice, the hot, earthy nature of Ginger adds flavor to a variety of dishes, and can help to support healthy digestion.*
- May help to support healthy digestion*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
- May help reduce occasional nausea*
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
- Nausea, Morning Sickness, Loss of Appetite: Diffuse aromatically or take internally in a glass with warm water or apply topically to wrists.
- Motion Sickness & Vertigo: Inhale aroma from palms or take internally in capsule.
- Memory & Brain Support: Inhale aroma from palms or take internally in capsule.
- Heartburn & Reflux: Take internally in capsule with lemon to calm heat burn & reflux.
- Colic & Constipation: Run topically dilluted over intestines or take internally in a glass of warm water to ease constipation and promote health digestion.
- Congestion & Sinusitis: Dilute and apply topically and gently rub over chest and throw or add aromatically to a diffuser to relive congestion symptoms.
- Cold, Flu & soar Throat: Use internally in a capsule or gargle or apply topically to bottoms of feet or strengthen immunity.
- Alcohol Addiction: Take internally capsule as needed for craving.
- Sprains & Broken Bones: Dilute topically and apply to area of concern to promote healing.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Blends well With:
Frankincense, cinnamon, Grapefruit.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.