Black Pepper 5mlThe Pale Blue Dot
With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, Black Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats.
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Supports healthy circulation*
- Aids digestion*
- Enhances food flavor
- Soothes anxious feelings*
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity* and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation,* but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.*
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
- Constipation, Diarrhea & Gas: Take internally in capsule, or apply topically to abdomen.
- Draining & Cleansing Respiratory & Lymphatic: Use internally by placing drop under tongue and inhale.
- Circulation Issues: Apply topically with a warm compress to increase circulation and blood flow to muscles and nerves.
- Cold & Flu: For seasonal threats use internally in a veggie capsule or apply topically to bottoms of feet.
- Congested Airways: Diffuse or apply to chest with white fir to clear airways.
- Food Flavour: Enhance your favourite foods by adding 1 drop as seasoning while also assisting digestion.
- Anxiety: Diffuse aromatically to apply topically under nose or on bottoms of feet.
- Cramps, Sprains & Muscle Spasms: Apply topically to affected areas.
- Smoking: Use 1 drop under tongue & inhale aromatically to assist with cigarette cravings and associated anxiety.
- Emotional Balance: Use aromatically and topically to get from "Repressed to Honest"
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Blends Well With:
Cardamom, Clove, Juniper Berry
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Dilution recommended, Possible Skin Sensitivity